At CrateDB, we love startups because we have been going through these existing “explore, learn and grow” phases ourselves. We know that building a product takes time and requires several integrations with 3rd party technologies that need to be enterprise-grade, worry-free and meant to last.
That’s why we designed a Startup pack to help startups get the most of CrateDB, while still at the beginning of their journey.
For a discounted flat price, the CrateDB Startup pack offers a specific number of credits for the CrateDB cloud service. These credits roughly cover a period of 12 months runtime of a CrateDB cluster sized to meet your needs.
- 3-hour consulting session to address use cases, architecture, imports and other miscellaneous topics.
- Hands-on cluster setup.
- Analysis of the initial dataset to import and recommendations on the best procedures.
- 12 months of free access to the support portal.
- Consultative inquiries to get feedback, expert guidance, and best practices advice.
- Technical audit to ensure a future proof and scalable solution.
- Monthly meetings.
- Full review meeting after 10 months of operation to review the results and define the next steps.