Join CrateDB at the AI & Big Data Expo Europe and at the IoT Tech Expo Europe on September 26-27th. We are participating in-person at both events in RAI, Amsterdam, and online.
Come and meet us at our booth, 254, or join us for our talks:
Not All Time-Series Are Equal: Challenges of Storing and Analyzing Industrial DataOn September 26, from 11:10 to 11:30 AM on the Operational IoT Stage together with Alexander Mann, Owner Connected Warehouse, from our customer TGW Logistics.
In the rapidly evolving realm of Industrial IoT, dealing with diverse data ranging from slow-moving structured data to high-frequency measurements presents unique challenges. This talk explores the complexities of industrial big data, characterised by its high variety, unstructured features and different data frequencies, and how these attributes influence data storage, retention, and integration. In this presentation, we’ll demonstrate how TGW leverages CrateDB to build digital twins of physical warehouses around the world.
- The Complexity of IoT Data: An examination of the unique properties of industrial IoT data, including slow-moving structured information and high-frequency measurements.
- Challenges and Solutions: Discussion of the difficulties in data storage, retention, and integration posed by this complexity, and how CrateDB provides a targeted solution.
- Real-World Applications: Exploration of actual customer use cases to illustrate how CrateDB can be applied in various industrial scenarios.
The Transformative Effects of Real-Time AI: A Vision for the Future with Multi-Model SQL Databases and Large Language ModelsOn September 26, from 2:40 to 3:10 PM on the Enterprise AI Stage.
In the era of digital transformation, businesses are grappling with an explosion of data types and volumes. Yet, the promise of data-driven insights by AI remains elusive for many, as data remains siloed, multiple database technologies complicate the landscape, and high total cost of ownership (TCO) often outweighs the benefits. Concurrently, the promise of large language models and generative AI is reshaping our understanding of data analysis and prediction.
In this keynote, we will explore how a modern multi-model database approach addresses today’s data management challenges head-on:
- Converging operational and analytical data in any kind of format plus providing business context in vectors provides the foundation for AI-driven real-time insights, no matter which data you need to process and analyze.
- Why a wide range of data types needs to accessible via standard SQL - from relational, JSON documents, timeseries, geospatial, over full-text search to vector search.
- We will delve into how this approach can streamline development, reduce TCO, and ultimately, enable businesses to unlock the full potential of their data.
Make sure to book your ticket and come to say hello! :-)
- Free Ticket
Access to Free content on Expo Floor exploring transformational technologies, Exposition Floor, Tradeshow, Live Demos, and Networking and Hospitality Areas.
- Two-Day Gold Ticket
AI & Big Data Expo Conference Track Day 1 and Day 2, Networking Party, Lunch Voucher, Event App, Exhibitor Floor and Tradeshow, Content Library Hub.
- Ultimate Pass
AI & Big Data Expo Conference Track Day 1 and Day 2, Co-located conference tracks Day 1 and Day 2, Networking Party, Lunch Voucher, Event App, Exhibitor Floor and Tradeshow, Content Library Hub.