Data-driven applications in today's world require fast response times, real-time insights, and constant improvement, which can be very challenging when integrating multiple data sources and databases together. CrateDB solves this problem by providing a unified representation for all types of data, enabling hyper-fast and scalable execution, and offering multiple deployment options.
- Execute complex ad-hoc SQL queries on vast datasets in milliseconds, facilitating real-time analytics with superior performance.
- Empower your Machine Learning workflows and AI applications.
- Leverage columnar storage and Lucene Engine for instant aggregations and advanced indexing strategies.
- Enable high-volume concurrent reads and writes with a distributed execution engine, even under massive load.
Ease of Use and Flexibility
- Harness the power of native SQL to run any type of query and search, including JOINs, vector, and full-text capabilities.
- Use one single database for all types of data: tables, documents, time-series, vectors, geospatial data, and binary objects.
- Automatically adjust to ever-changing data formats with a dynamic schema.
- Seamlessly integrate with existing workflows using the PostgreSQL Wire Protocol, without the need to learn a new language.
CrateDB is open source under Apache 2.0 license. This decision reflects our commitment to transparency, flexibility, and the encouragement of contributions from the community. By making the source code easily accessible for analysis and customization, you have the ability to shape your data solutions and ensure ongoing development and support for the product.
ISO 27001 Certified
CrateDB Cloud is ISO 27001 certified. ISO/IEC 27001 is the international standard for information security management systems (ISMS) established by the International Organization for Standardization.
Read more >
Run AnywhereWhether you want complete peace of mind with the SaaS model or deploy the product yourself, we have the right option for you. CrateDB is highly flexible and can be deployed on the Private or Public Cloud, On-Premises, or Edge to meet your organization's unique needs. It also supports Hybrid scenarios out of the box.
CrateDB Architecture Guide
This comprehensive guide covers all the key concepts you need to know about CrateDB's architecture. It will help you gain a deeper understanding of what makes it performant, scalable, flexible and easy to use. Armed with this knowledge, you will be better equipped to make informed decisions about when to leverage CrateDB for your data projects.